Gals on Madison Avenue (10076-Z)
This is a 4" x 6" clear photo polymer stamp set. There are 16 images in this set.
Finally...a project that involves cake!
Schedule in some fun today!
There's celebrating to be done.
Get to work!
To Do List: 1. Finish Report 2. Party!
Take a break
Girl's night out
Girls just wanna have fun
(There are more than one stamp sets featured on one or more of the examples.)
How to use
1. Peel stamp from backing sheet carefully to avoid tearing.
2. Place stamp on clear, acrylic block (sold separately). Stamp will cling naturally.
3. To stamp multiple images at once, position several designs on the same block before inking.
4. Visit our online Idea Gallery for inspiration at www.raisinboat.com.
How to care for
1. Clean stamp on a damp cloth. To restore clingability, wash in water with mild liquid soap and air dry.*
2. Store stamps on backing sheet, out of direct light and extreme hot or cold temperatures.
*It’s normal for stamps to stain from dark colors or permanent inks. This will not effect stampability - it just means they’re well loved!
Do not use acetone, bleach or oil-based cleaners.
Rent your stamps today! Coming in September of 2017, rent stamp sets instead of buying. Visit www.raisinboat.com for more details!