Opportunity Knocks (10032-Z)
This is a 4" x 6" clear photo polymer stamp set. There are 15 images in this set.
Be the change that you want to see in the world. Ghandi
Go for it!
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. Les Brown
To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks. A.A. Milne
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Milton Berle
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. Benjamin Franklin
How to use
1. Peel stamp from backing sheet carefully to avoid tearing.
2. Place stamp on clear, acrylic block (sold separately). Stamp will cling naturally.
3. To stamp multiple images at once, position several designs on the same block before inking.
4. Visit our online Idea Gallery for inspiration at www.raisinboat.com.
How to care for
1. Clean stamp on a damp cloth. To restore clingability, wash in water with mild liquid soap and air dry.*
2. Store stamps on backing sheet, out of direct light and extreme hot or cold temperatures.
*It’s normal for stamps to stain from dark colors or permanent inks. This will not effect stampability - it just means they’re well loved!
Do not use acetone, bleach or oil-based cleaners.
Rent your stamps today! Coming in September of 2017, rent stamp sets instead of buying. Visit www.raisinboat.com for more details!